Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Go Go Power Rangers!'

I am a fool for this!!! But a few years ago I was sick in bed one day & this episode of PR "Wild Force"came on. Now I'm a PR OG & I can't keep up with all the seasons post "PR in Space" but I was sooooo geeked when I watched this episode as it brought back ALL the red rangers from past seasons! Who knew all the stories were tied together. For all my true PH heads, partake in history:

Btw, Tommey was the coldest!! Even though Zack was Black, I always wanted to be Tommey when I was younger ...he was the man: green, white & red ranger!! Anybody feel me???

1 comment:

  1. im more of a green ranger man myself (but only tommy... back when he had to call his zord with a flute). but hold up... notice rfound the 1minute 12 second mark... did they recyle an old beetle borg costume to make one of the villains? im sure i saw something from the masked rider in there too...

    ReplyDelete