Sunday, March 8, 2009

3/8/09 - Random Thoughts


I just mentally bought this^^

Fbook should integrate a camera function into Fbook chat ala iChat...fun times!

Computer illiterate people irritate me!! I'm sorry lol, just keeping it real

Kanye killed "Storytellers"!! If u STILL don't like 808s after that, ur ears are broken!

I'm messing w/Cam's "I used to get it in Ohio" but where was the D's shout out when he was talkin bout the Midwest?

I don't think people got the memo that u can choose what shows up on other people's news feed on Facebook

This is a great time to have Internet access (w/blogs, new music, online shopping)...thank you Al Gore! LOL

Twitter requires work! I think Suai & Cliff got a Twitter team! Champs lol

"Industry Ready" @ The Majestic last night was dope! Shout out to the whole Live (TMG). Their movement is official! Love!

1 comment:

  1. Detroit is moving. They can't stop us! And we appreciate the shout out!

    ReplyDelete