Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random thoughts - 3/22/09


^^^These are hard to me! I really don't wear J's outside of the signature Air Jordan line but I think any true J supporter has to not be soo closed minded towards new design...progression people! I think imma cop...

We have a new MySpace coming soon, I just keep rejecting the designs lol the road to perfection...what up Tommey!


In my spare time when bored I edit & tag these posts...


Teaching should be the highest paid profession!


Who is Lady Gaga?


Mo Beatz blog is dope!


Been on Twitter rather hard lately! B.Wright too!!


When will they drop a new Treo for AT&T w/Palm OS??

Shout out to ALL my Detroit fam that came in town this weekend: Dante Marshall, P.L., BP, Princeton, DJ Mo Beatz, Zeno Jones, Chelcea, and many more! Our movement is serious, see y'all at the top! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment