Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Deuce's top 5 (+1ish) songs of '08 (+ 2 '07 rollovers, that I also wish I would've produced lol)

With Grammy weekend approaching I felt it was fitting for me to give out a few awards too lol! So below are the winners in my top songs of the year category. It was sooo hard tryna make this list! 5 would've been impossible!! Work w/me people! Lol Now I'm sure I missed something so, however you feel (agree/disagree) please comment about it. This should start some g.o.o.d. convo. Maybe I'll get bored enough later & imeem all these or yall can look em up too (hmwrk lol)!! More awards/categories coming soon...

1. T-Pain "Chopped & Screwed"
2. John Legend "It's Over"
3. J*Davey "Dollar or More" (Prob be even bigger in '09!)
4. Janelle Monae "Sincerely, Jane" (Kinda been out since '07 tho)
5. M.I.A. "Paper Planes"
6. Janet Jackson "Luv"
7. Kanye West - "Say You Will/Paranoid"
8. Marvin Sapp "Never Would Have Made It" (Kinda been out since '07 too)

4 comments:

  1. People may laugh, but I FEEL you on that JJ joint, LUV is sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I have to give you props for this list. Esp #2!,1,4,6,and 8. Well, that is almost the whole list lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course u would say 8 Dani lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Sincerely Jane' is one of my favorites from JM. i saw her live when N*E*R*D and Common came to the A, dopeness!

    ReplyDelete