Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Thoughts - 2/25/09

I guess I'm truly a blogger now lol. Following in the tradition of the homies Cliff & AR, the following are several random thoughts I've had over the past week. Partake:

DAMNIT! I broke my BAPE coin holder


I wonder how a live performance of "Gibberish" by Ryan Lesile will sound...


Beyonce's "If I Were a Boy" is a Dope song! (stamp my late pass)


T-Pain "Chopped & Skrewed" is one of the coldest gospel songs...


Pharrell gives the best shout-outs!


Red Cafe is dope


Shouldn't "what up doe" be spelled "what up dho?"


I'm addicted to the Internet!! Not g.o.o.d.


I wonder what this Drake album gon sound like if the mixtape is this crazy??


I feel like I'm the only person NOT on Twitter


"The Louis Vuitton Don's" (K.West) women's colorways are way harder then the men's to me. (hope they got a size 12)


J*Davey in the A: March 14th @ Sugarhill...I'm bout to clown!!!!!


I'm really proud of my city & this new Detroit music movement!! Shout out to EVERYBODY!! (keep it generic & not forget anyone, cuz I know I'd hear about my forgetness 2 min after this is posted LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Ur not the only one feeling like you the only one not on twitter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not on twitter either. its too much. and ima try to go to that show on the 14th, i need to go to more shows this year. and sry about your coin purse! lol jus playing wit ya

    ReplyDelete